By popular demand, we are once again utilizing the mobile app, Sched. This mobile scheduling tool gives you the option of creating a profile but does not require a profile for basic viewing. Please note, this scheduling tool is hosted on a US server.
View the App: Creative Communities – BC Library Conference 2015
For further instructions on how to use the mobile schedule, see below.
Mobile Schedule Instructions
How to view the Mobile Schedule on your phone/tablet
1. On your smart phone or tablet use your browser to connect to bcla2015.sched.org
2. If using an iPhone or iPad, look for a prompt that says ‘Install this web app! Tap this and click. Add to Home Screen’ may appear. Tap and this will add the mobile app to your home screen.
3. If this message does not appear simply select the share button located on the bottom of your screen and then select the icon ‘Add to Home Screen’ for the same result.
How to sign up for a free SCHED profile
You are not required to create a profile to use the mobile schedule. However creating a profile has the following benefits:
1. Create a personalized schedule
2. Sync your social media accounts so you can share what sessions you are attending through Twitter & Facebook
3. See what sessions your friends plan to attend or are speaking at
4. Take your calendar with you – print, mobile and iCalendar options
For more information on creating an account or personalized schedule, please click here.
Q: Why do the sessions end at different times?
A: In order to sort the sessions by session number, we had to change the session end times to accomplish this. Unfortunately, it’s a default setting in the app that we were unable to change.