Information for Sponsors
Thank you for your interest in sponsoring the 2015 BC Library Conference!
Please see the attached Sponsorship Prospectus – 2015 Sponsorship Prospectus
A few sponsorship opportunities remain. Please contact our Conference Coordinator, Shannon Stumph at email@example.com for further details.
Sponsorship Opportunities still available include:
Platinum – $4,000
Sponsor one of the keynote speakers, Opening/Plenary/Closing, and you will have the opportunity to address the 300 attendees. Included in this sponsorship is:
– Brochures / Promotional item placement on each seat at the keynote (sponsor to provide items to the BCLA office prior to the event)
– Logo included on the live streaming and recording of the keynote session
– Complimentary Exhibitor Booth
– Logo and links on the BCLA Conference Website
– Logo on on-site signage and screens
– Logo on the Sched App, the digital conference program
– Access to the Hospitality Suite for meetings or private functions
– Pre and Post show email messages to the BCLA Mailing List facilitated and endorsed by the BCLA Executive Director
Gold – $3,000
Photo Booth – We will have TapSnap Photobooths (http://tapsnap.net/) providing an interactive and integrated approach to the regular old photo booth. The Sponsor’s logo will be prominently displayed in each photo (both print and digital). The photos will also be posted on the BC Library’s Conference social media pages which will include your logo – you will have increased exposure to those not attending the conference.
Silver – $1,500
Pre-Keynote Pick-me-up – Snacks and beverages will be offered to the attendees of the Closing Keynote address.
Bronze – $200 – $300
Sponsor a session at the conference and your company will be acknowledged during the session, on the BC Library Conference Website/App/Social Media, plus you have the opportunity to provide promotional materials to have at the conference.
We have many different options available on a first-come first-served basis. If you have an idea for a new sponsorship item, please contact our Conference Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your ideas.