2021 BC Virtual Library Conference:
Thank you to all who participated in the 2021 BC Virtual Library Conference! We are grateful for all who contributed.
The BC Library Virtual Conference Platform remains open to registered attendees. As part of your conference registration, delegates can access all of the recorded presentations through the Virtual Conference Portal. These recordings will be available until August 10, 2021.
Here are the instructions to access the recordings:
- Sign into the Virtual Conference Platform using the same email and password that was provided during the virtual conference – the password will be active until August 10, 2021.
- Here is the link to the Virtual Conference Portal: https://pheedloop.com/bcla2021/login/auth/?redirect=/bcla2021/virtual/
- Select the Sessions Tab on the left hand menu.
- Review the schedule and select the session you wish to watch the recording.
- In the bottom left hand corner of the Session Title Slide, click the Play button – volume, closed captioning and full screen mode can be adjusted with the functions in the bottom right hand corner.
- Some of the presenters provided a copy of their slides or other supporting documents for their presentation. Scroll down past the Description section and a Files section will appear if there are any documents uploaded. Click on the document and it will open.
- Some sessions are not available as the presenters preferred they not be recorded.
We look forward to seeing everyone nexy year at a blended conference (virtual and in-person) at the Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel! Hold the date April 20-22, 2022!