British Columbia Library Association
Partners & Programs
Advancing Libraries Together
BCLA Resolutions Form 2020
Please use this form to submit your resolution for presentation at the 2020 BCLA AGM. Deadline for submission is February 27, 2020.
1. Title of Resolution (At the discretion of the Resolutions Committee)
2. Rationale / Purpose for Resolution
3. Prior History of this Resolution (IF ANY)
4. Body of the Resolution (Action Proposed)
5. Initiating Individual, Section, Committee or Interest Group
6 a. Mover's Name
6 b. Mover's Email
6 c. Mover's Telephone
7 a. Seconder's Name
7 b. Seconder's Email
7 c. Seconder's Telephone
8. BCLA Sections / Committees / Interest Groups Consulted (IF ANY)
Please include details about the consultation.
9. Endorsement by BCLA Sections / Committees / Interest Groups (IF ANY)
Please include details about the endorsement process.
10. Fiscal Implications (IF ANY)
11. If this resolution necessitates a change in an existing bylaw, identify the current bylaw(s) affected by number, state the change and provide the full text of any amended or new bylaw to be included.
Please review BCLA Bylaws before submitting.
12. If this resolution proposes a BCLA position statement, indicate the positions relation to libraries and library service.
BCLA Values Statement
Constitution & By-Laws
Policies & Guidelines
Statement of Intellectual Freedom
Nominations & Elections
BC Academic Libraries Section
Library Technicians & Assistants
Libraries Across Borders
Resources for Divisions
A Celebration of BC Libraries!
Make a Resolution
Donate to BCLA
BCLA Perspectives Newsletter
BCLA Awards History
The Working Together Project Toolkit
Other Library Conferences
Statement on Job Policy
2020 Conference: Libraries, Democracy, and Action
Conference Presentation for First Timers
Future Conference Dates
Speaker Gift Donations
BC Library Conference Code of Conduct
Partners & Programs
BC Public Library Partners
BC Summer Reading Club
The Library Toolshed
Association of Book Publishers of BC
© 2015 British Columbia Library Association