Welcome to the Multicultural Services Committee (MSC)
Our mandate is:
- to improve services to ethnic communities;
- to improve collections and access to collections in languages other than English;
- to provide help, support, advice, and to share information,
resources and experience with libraries and library staff in British Columbia.
Attend a meeting
Meetings are held 4 times per year and are open to everyone. Working groups may meet at other times. Virtual meeting link will be emailed to mailing list two weeks in advance of meeting and in a reminder email one day in advance.
- Thursday, September 22, 2022, 9:30am – 11:00am
- Thursday, November 24, 2022, 9:30am – 11:00am
- Tuesday, February 21, 2023, 9:30am – 11:00am
- Tuesday, May 16, 2023, 9:30am – 11:00am
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Get news and updates about our committee and the work we are doing
- Share information and research on multicultural services
- Learn when and where are our meeting being held
Subscribe by submitting this form.
Join the committee
New members are always welcome. To join or for more information, connect with our committee chair, Jessica Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org.