BCLA is pleased to offer access to Endless Savings & More (ESM) for our individual members.
ESM is a free program that offers hundreds of discounts or savings from many chain retailers, service and travel providers conveniently available on your smart phone.
A few examples of participating companies include:
- Bell Canada, Rogers, Telus Mobility & Telus Home
- Co-operators Insurance, Budget Car & Truck Rental, H&R Block
- The Brick, Clearly.ca, Dell, Champs Sports Canada, Mark’s, SoftMoc, Clarks Canada, Sperry Canada, Merrell Canada
- Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.ca
- discounts for almost all US Theme Parks like Disney Resorts, Universal Studios, Six Flags etc., Ski Resorts, Broadway & Vegas Shows and hotels around the world) and regional attractions like Canada’s Wonderland, CNE, PNE, Medieval Times Toronto, Royal Ontario Museum, Wet ‘n’ Wild Toronto, and more
Download the BCLA version of the ESM Mobile App and start saving now!
- Download the ESM app (Google or Apple) on your smart phone or tablet.
- When you first download the ESM App, you will be asked for the “organization code” for BCLA; use “bcla”
- Check out the BCLA “Exclusive Offers”* to save hundreds annually with exclusive ESM discounted group rate home, condo & renters insurance and preferred pricing for smart phones & plans, internet and TV. BCLA “Exclusive Offers” always appear first when you tap the ESM App.
- View merchant savings organized by “Category”.
- Tap merchants to view available savings offers and tap on an offer for redemption details.
- Show the offer on your smart phone at payment in physical locations or enter a code for online purchases.
* Some vendors will ask you to validate your BCLA membership. Follow redemption instructions in the app and contact ESM reps if you have any questions or issues. You can also use the Call Merchant option. To prove your BCLA membership, please use your membership purchase / renewal receipt or a screenshot of your MyBCLA Dashboard. Email the BCLA Manager if you have any questions.
Frequently asked questions:
- What if I have a different version of ESM loaded on my phone? Go to “profile” (picture of a person at the bottom of your screen when the ESM App is loaded) and switch the “organization code” to: bcla Then “Save” and tap the “Home” icon and you will now have your version of ESM.
- Where are the ESM offers available? ESM offers are available throughout Canada.
- How much does it cost? There is no cost. Downloading the ESM App is free and is good for as long as you own your device. When you have a new device, most often the App will be automatically transferred over to your new device. If not, just re-download the ESM App.
- Is there a web-based ESM application? No, you need a smartphone to view and redeem available offers.